Collection of personal information
1. For the convenience of providing services to all users who use the website of the CESRA. The website therefore collects your personal information such as Email Address, Name, Home or Work Address, ZIP Code, or Telephone Number, etc.
2. In case you apply (Sign Up) to apply for membership or to use one of the services The CESRA will collect additional personal information from you, such as gender (Sex), age (Gender), favorite things / preferences. (Preferences/Favorites), interests (Interests) or credit card number (Credit Card Number) and the address in the billing address (Billing Address).
3. In addition, to survey the popularity of the service This will be useful in applying statistics to improve the quality of services provided by the CESRA. Therefore, it is necessary to collect some additional information for you, such as IP Address, browser type, domain name, web page record of the website that users visit. watch Time of visiting the website (Access Times) and the website that the user previously accessed (Referring Website Addresses).
Use of personal information
1. CESRA Will use your personal information only as necessary, such as your name and address, for use in contacting, providing public relations services or providing information, including surveying your opinions in the affairs or activities of the Land Development Department only.
2. CESRA We hereby certify that your personal information collected by the Land Development Department will not be sold or distributed to third parties at all. unless authorized by you only
3. In the event that the Land Development Department has hired other agencies to carry out your personal data, such as postal parcel delivery, statistical analysis in the activities or activities of the Land Development Department. etc. The CESRA will assign the agency that has been hired to do so. Keep the confidentiality and security of your personal information. and set a prohibition against the use of such personal data outside of the activities or activities of the CESRA.
Right to control your personal data
For the benefit of your privacy, you have the right to choose whether your personal information is used or shared. Or may choose not to receive any information or marketing materials from the Land Development Department by simply filling out such intent to notify the CESRA. know on the web page http://cesra.ldd.go.th
Security for personal information
For the benefit of confidentiality and security of your personal data Therefore, the CESRA has established internal regulations to determine the right to access or use your personal information and to maintain the confidentiality and security of certain information that is extremely important, such as card numbers. credit, etc. The CESRA therefore provides a secure communication channel for such information by encrypting such information, for example, providing the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, etc.
“Cookies” are information that the Land Development Department sends to the web browser of the user. And when such information is installed in your system, if "cookies" are used, the Land Development Department website will be able to record or remember the user's information until the user exits the browsing program. website or until the user deletes the "cookies" or does not allow the "cookies" to work anymore. If you choose to use "cookies", you will be more comfortable browsing the website because "cookies" help to remember the websites you visit or visit. The CESRA will use the information that "cookies" have recorded or collected for statistical analysis or in other activities of the CESRA. to improve the quality of Continue to serve the CESRA.
Compliance with Personal Data Protection Policy and Contacting the Land Development Department
Center of Excellence for Soil Research in Asia (CESRA)
2003/61 Phahonyothin Rd. Lard Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok Thailand 10190
Tel. 029412227, emal: firstname.lastname@example.org